Rumors Of Marriage Bells Swirl Betwixt Lee Seung Gi Together With Lee Da Inwards Correct Afterward Dating Intelligence

Article: Lee Seung Gi enjoyed 'Sokcho dates' alongside Lee Da In together with introduced her to his grandmother

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+404] I wasn't a hardcore fan or anything... but why does my pump experience similar this... 😢 I wishing you lot happiness...

2. [+267] Why does it bring to move Lee Da In of all people ㅜㅠ

3. [+283] Oh, seems similar matrimony is inwards the talks ㅎ

4. [+125] I've come upward to similar Lee Seung Gi a lot but... ㅋㅋㅋ dating news.. together with straight off rumors of matrimony ㅜㅠ 

5. [+226] I'm non a big fan but I mean value he tin flame create amend than her

6. [+333] The solely matter I mean value of when I listen Kyeon Miri is her insider trading ㅋ

7. [+56] Wishing happiness to this beautiful together with handsome dyad 👏👏

8. [+40] No!!! This is simply wrong

9. [+27] What a perfect man...

10. [+10] He's naught if non proper!!!!

-

No comments for "Rumors Of Marriage Bells Swirl Betwixt Lee Seung Gi Together With Lee Da Inwards Correct Afterward Dating Intelligence"