Got7's Jb Nether Contestation For Alive Streaming Alongside Posters Of N*Des On His Bedchamber Wall

Article: Female n*des posted on Got7 JB's chamber wall nether disceptation "They're plant of a fashion photographer"

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+424] I laughed when I read a comment wondering "does his woman raise non alive at home?" ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

2. [+201] ㅡㅡ I'm non fifty-fifty a fan together with this is yet shocking together with disappointing, I tin go alone imagine that the minors who were watching his alive flow felt to a greater extent than shocked together with disappointed than me. 😑 JB-ssi, I know that you're an adult only yous should croak on those images to yourself ㅡㅡ together with peculiarly don't exhibit it approximately things similar your alive flow together with YouTube videos. You accept fans who are yet minors ㅡㅡ sigh. I don't fifty-fifty know what to a greater extent than to tell because this is then shocking.

3. [+280] I sympathise if he wanted to croak on them for himself only it was incorrect of him to divulge those images on his alive flow ã…‹ã…‹ what a youngster ã…‹

4. [+128] Where are the constabulary investigations on him?

5. [+76] If I were a fan, I intend I'd lose whatsoever affection I haad for him..

6. [+69] But on a alive flow of all places... he could've shown a dissimilar wall instead of that wall..

7. [+62] Korean men

8. [+70] He'll live this scandal because he's a man

9. [+14] Who is he?

10. [+10] It makes me wonder if he had to exhibit it at all

11. [+9] There's a trammel to everything ã…¡ã…¡

12. [+6] He's ever had controversies

13. [+8] I'd live out if I were his fan

14. [+90] It's ever the people who claim "it's art" who act similar this

-

No comments for "Got7's Jb Nether Contestation For Alive Streaming Alongside Posters Of N*Des On His Bedchamber Wall"