Got7's Jinyoung Inward News For Yumi's Cells Casting

Article: Got7's Jinyoung shape inwards "Yumi's Cells" equally Kim Go Eun's immature homo Yoo Bobby

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+196] Huh, I idea for sure Yoo Bobby = Jung Hae In

2. [+88] I'm a chip surprised, I didn't await him to survive shape for this character

3. [+51] Who volition survive playing the cells?

4. [+56] Seems similar the casting manager idea differently from us...

5. [+16] I was thinking Gong Yoo for Yoo Bobby

6. [+11] But Bobby's supposed to survive tall 😢

7. [+10] Hmm... merely his height... hmm...

8. [+2] I promise viewer ratings striking daebak for our Jinyoungie

9. [+1] Something almost this isn't a skillful lucifer ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+5] I don't intend the casting is a skillful lucifer amongst the webtoon... The webtoon is a storey almost people inwards their thirties.....

-

No comments for "Got7's Jinyoung Inward News For Yumi's Cells Casting"