(G)I-Dle's Soyeon's Solo Inward The Works

Article: (G)I-Dle leader Soyeon decides to become 'solo'

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+1,206] The championship makes it audio similar she left the grouping only she didn't

2. [+498] The genuinely talented polish brightest when they're solo

3. [+139] Wow

4. [+106] The championship sounds similar she left the group

5. [+117] She's then skilful at everything that I can't fifty-fifty moving-picture present what sort of concept she'll comeback alongside at all... skilful at singing, rapping, dancing... I promise she doesn't permit the pressure level larn to her together with she comes out alongside a bully song. Love you, Soyeon ♥

6. [+98] The championship makes it audio similar she's going solo for skilful ^^!!!! Yuqi has had a solo, Miyeon's preparing i too!!

7. [+65] Huk daebak

8. [+11] I'm already scared how skilful Soyeon's solo volition be

9. [+7] That's a skilful decision

10. [+11] I've been waiting for this day

-

No comments for "(G)I-Dle's Soyeon's Solo Inward The Works"