Mcdonald's To Launch The 'Bts Set'

Article: McDonald to unloosen 'The BTS set' inwards May

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+346] They made the logo amongst 7 pieces of fries, they know what they're doing ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

2. [+144] I honey hearing the McDonald's jingle at the end, feels together with then familiar ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

3. [+76] I volition survive switching my loyalty from Lotteria to McDonald starting May 27th inwards Korea

4. [+60] Four french fries for the song line, 3 for the rap trouble ã…Žã…Žã…Ž

5. [+40] This is their get-go fifty province launch since their celebrity signature launching... I approximate it's a tour nonetheless

6. [+15] I'll survive going to McDonald's every day!

7. [+12] Yaho

8. [+17] This is legendary, I'll survive eating it correct away

-

No comments for "Mcdonald's To Launch The 'Bts Set'"