Brave Brothers Unveils Brave Girls' Novel Lightstick Design


fanmade shovel render

Article: Brave Brothers unveils Brave Girls' stingray shaped lightsticks

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+159] Wow.. ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ what is this... ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ couldn't they selection something cooler, please?

2. [+152] All the comments loathe it just there's something witty most Brave Brothers that I similar ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ the blueprint is precisely something I'd aspect from a modest agency, it's in addition to then bad.. ã…‹ã…‹

3. [+87] I honestly expected it to hold upwards shaped similar an entrenching shovel

4. [+54] Why non a shovel ã…‹ã…‹ it'd hold upwards perfect for soldiers to demonstrate their back upwards just every bit good chop-chop switch to defense forcefulness should they require to

5. [+54] This sucks in addition to then difficult ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

6. [+8] I would've preferred something military-themed.. or perhaps a tornado for the 'Rollin' dance?

7. [+5] I mean value it's pretty

8. [+1] Am I the entirely ane who looked forrad to it beingness a shovel

9. [+1] I wanted the shovel

10. [+1] If you lot mean value of it every bit a stingray, it's pretty cute ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-

No comments for "Brave Brothers Unveils Brave Girls' Novel Lightstick Design"