International Fans Advert Hwang Inwards Yeob As Well As Kim Hye Yoon For 'Goong' Remake Leads

Article: International fans advert Hwang In Yeob together with Kim Hye Yoon for 'Goong' remake leads

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+486] Neither of them are a fit.. non at all

2. [+157] If they're actually going through amongst a remake, I'd prefer Woo Do Hwan.....

3. [+153] What the.. am I the entirely i who thinks they're a match...? I honey 'Goong' simply I'm totally for a remake amongst these 2 💘

4. [+228] Oh, I'm totally against this, never

5. [+240] No, international fans ask to know when to butt out

6. [+35] Let's visit other options ^^

7. [+26] Hwang In Yeob deserves the role ❤️

8. [+24] No no no

9. [+18] Hwang In Yeob matches perfectly good 🥰

10. [+13] I honey it 👍❤️❤️ Hwang In Yeob ❤️❤️

-

No comments for "International Fans Advert Hwang Inwards Yeob As Well As Kim Hye Yoon For 'Goong' Remake Leads"