B-Bomb's High Schoolhouse Classmate Exposes Him

Article: B-Bomb's high schoolhouse classmate exposes him "I wonder if he's yet similar that..."

Source: Insight via Instagram

"Let me verbalize close a celebrity classmate I had too. We were inwards the same cast inwards high school, in addition to I don't know if he's yet similar this straight off but... all he did was quietly dance. He'd trip the low-cal fantastic during breaks, trip the low-cal fantastic subsequently lunch.. We went to a Christian schoolhouse hence they'd play Christian songs in addition to he'd popular to it too. He didn't trip the low-cal fantastic during class, of course, in addition to i time he gave his classmates a lesson on moonwalking, which I tin yet trip the low-cal fantastic to this day..."

-

1. [+956] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ He danced fifty-fifty subsequently coming dorsum from tiffin ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ must've helped his digestion a lot ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

2. [+505] What the ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ what is this ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

3. [+356] Ah, equally a BBC, my pump dropped for a minute when I read the championship ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+385] I got hence surprised for a second

5. This is hence funny but cute ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

6. My pump dropped in addition to vision got blurry until I kept reading in addition to and then started laughing... Lee Minhyuk, what variety of life bring y'all lived? From Christian songs to poppin dancing...

7. I idea the ship service would survive close him beingness a smashing but it's genuinely only close him beingness a trip the low-cal fantastic motorcar ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

8. They baited us difficult ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

9. My pump dropped, I almost idea I had to regret the by 6-7 years of my life

10. It's B-Bomb hence I tin believe the storey ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ fourth dimension to rejoin the fandom ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-

No comments for "B-Bomb's High Schoolhouse Classmate Exposes Him"