Fans Playfully Berate Psy For His Weight Loss

Article: Fans enquiry if Psy has been managing himself when he shows upward skinny "I'm sorry, I'll grapple myself again"

Source: Insight via Instagram

"Why did y'all instruct then skinny?"
Psy: "Sorry :) I'll instruct dorsum to managing myself"

"How tin sack y'all only allow yourself become similar this only because y'all don't bring whatever concerts going on? You should reflect"
Psy: "Sorry :) I'll instruct dorsum to managing myself"

"I approximate you're non managing yourself latelyã… "
Psy: "Sorry :) I'll instruct dorsum to managing myself"

"Maybe because y'all haven't been doing concerts but your chubby cheeks aren't what they used to live on :("
Psy: "Sorry :) I'll instruct dorsum to managing myself"

"Why does this hyung bring a proficient body... he's lost his roots.."
Psy: "Sorry :) I'll instruct dorsum to managing myself"

Hyuna: "But y'all lost then much weight, y'all take away to grapple yourself!! Your fans are sad."

1. [+327] If y'all don't desire to take away heed to a greater extent than nagging, y'all amend instruct your weight dorsum upward 🔥💦💦

2. [+139] You've lost all professionalism from your breast downward to your stomach! Where did all your fatty go!

3. [+126] Go dorsum to the days y'all had armpit sweat

4. [+60] He actually hasn't been taking attention of himself.. become dorsum to your erstwhile days ã… ã…‹ã…‹

5. [+8] He's lost his roots

6. Fans yelling at him for losing weight ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

7. He actually hasn't been taking attention of himself!

8. Man, if fifty-fifty Psy tin sack lose weight, nosotros tin sack create it too

9. Why is he apologizing though ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

10. If fifty-fifty Psy tin sack lose weight... hmm..

-

No comments for "Fans Playfully Berate Psy For His Weight Loss"