Webtoon Turned Drama 'True Beauty' Criticized For Beingness Overly Cringy

Article: Outpour of reactions for airplane pilot episode of 'True Beauty', "So corny..."

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+227] Back inwards my day, nosotros were all obsessing over 'Boys Over Flowers'...

2. [+211] If you lot travail to remain truthful to the webtoon, you're going to goal upwardly amongst cringy lines

3. [+53] Moon Ga Young is equally good pretty. I was disappointed that in that place wasn't that big of a deviation earlier together with later the brand up.

4. [+54] I got goosebumps at how corny together with cringy the drama was

5. [+21] I never saw the master copy webtoon therefore in that place were a lot of confusing scenes inwards the drama where I didn't experience the character's desperation at all

6. [+11] Amazing that.. we're notwithstanding producing dramas similar this inwards the twelvemonth 2020... speechless

7. [+15] The plot's therefore funny to me. It's similar 0.1% close graphic symbol growth. The balance of it is Jookyung existence crazed later past times all the men. 

8. Looks similar a lot of you lot haven't seen 'Boys Over Flowers' ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ you lot could never telephone telephone whatsoever of the novel dramas equally cringy equally the ones dorsum then

9. They messed upwardly amongst the casting for the woman soul lead...

10. I'm inwards high schoolhouse together with I couldn't behave to sentinel this because it was therefore cringy...

-

No comments for "Webtoon Turned Drama 'True Beauty' Criticized For Beingness Overly Cringy"