Jyp Confirms Jihyo Together With Kang Daniel Lately Broke Up

Article: JYP "Jihyo together with Kang Daniel of late broke up" (official statement)

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+557] Daniel together with Jihyo, fighting on your private paths. All that they demand to create is move hard.

2. [+370] Neither side should survive getting loathe for this ã…Žã…Ž

3. [+260] I supported them every 2nd ii idols at the overstep of their positions. I idea they matched good together with hoped they'd survive able to pursue both beloved together with work, but uncovering strength.

4. [+266] If they were able to console each other through hard times, thus that's plenty for me. I want them both happiness.

5. [+46] I idea they matched quite well

-

Article: Kang Daniel x Twice's Jihyo, 'break up' later 1 twelvemonth since going public

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+287] Why ㅜ is it because of the loathe comments? I back upward their decision..

2. [+215] They might've broken upward before than nosotros know

3. [+331] Dispatch needs to simply move out people alone

4. [+40] I didn't know they were dating ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

5. [+37] Hooray

-

No comments for "Jyp Confirms Jihyo Together With Kang Daniel Lately Broke Up"