Ok Taecyeon's Friend Drops The Details On His Lady Friend Of 3 Years



Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+1,027, -36] If it's Ok Taecyeon, I'd hold off for him too

2. [+699, -23] It was together with therefore cool of him to volunteer to enlist every bit active duty. He looked really cool inwards uniform. I desire to congratulate him fifty-fifty to a greater extent than for living such a construct clean life!

3. [+613, -10] The purpose where he saw her ofttimes at the Magongnaru station piece he was serving agency she is in all likelihood a stewardess

4. [+66, -2] Marriage must inwards the talks if he's going world when Dispatch hasn't fifty-fifty released whatever pictures

5. [+64, -2] I bring a feeling she's a flying attendant ã…Žã…Ž

6. [+51, -2] I remember they're going to larn married

7. [+48, -3] So that's why he bought a pension virtually his soil forces station ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ at that spot were rumors that he bought 1 because of a girl merely I estimate they were true

8. [+47, -2] I could hold off 10 years for Ok Taecyeon... whoever the adult woman is, she's together with therefore lucky...

9. [+40, -1] Whoever she is, I'm damn jealous

10. [+37, -2] Any adult woman would hold off inwards trouble for a guy similar Ok Taecyeon

11. [+36, -3] Heck, I'm non a daughter merely I would've waited for him every bit good ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ guys barely serve ii years nowadays, why wouldn't you lot wait? ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

12. [+29, -4] So jealous of her, how lucky

-

No comments for "Ok Taecyeon's Friend Drops The Details On His Lady Friend Of 3 Years"