Jyp Stays Soundless On Rumors Of Twice's Chaeyoung Dating A Tattooist



Article: "Dating rumors amongst Twice Chaeyoung" Chimhwasa interview earns attention

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+761] What's it whatever of our concern whether she's dating or not? If you're a fan, simply back upwards her.

2. [+491] They seem to hold out dating through a usual connective inward art... together with then simply plough over her your support

3. [+397] But what fan would hold out able to back upwards this later on seeing a nude drawing of what looks similar Chaeyoung?...

4. [+368] Can people simply read word similar this together with deed on? ã… 

5. [+249] I idea the human was her dad at first;

6. [+79] Chaeyoung's human too, of class she's going to prepare feelings for someone together with instruct into relationships...

7. [+110] But why is she dating such an sometime fart

8. [+64] Sigh... she's younger than my dongsaeng. If my ain dongsaeng was dating a human 10 years older than her? I'd never permit it happen.

9. [+40] Why is it ever the fans who pass coin on these idols but it's ever the non-fans who tell us to instruct over it together with forgive the idols for us? ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

10. [+13] Chimhwasa is non an '81er, he's a '91er. Please halt spreading imitation information. 

11. [+27] Am I the exclusively i who doesn't sympathise the comments here... If my favorite woman someone idol was dating a human ix years older who was drawing nudes of her, I'd hold out against it.. The whole affair simply worries me. I'd hold out together with then upset if I were a Once..

-

Article: JYP Entertainment, "Dating rumors of Chaeyoung together with a tattooist inward his thirties? No official statement"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+85] She's the to the lowest degree pop fellow member anyway together with then I don't intend anyone volition care

2. [+48] But fans, who cares if she's dating or non ㅜ delight halt treating idols similar human relationship illusions ㅜ

3. [+18] If they're dating, they're dating. Is a confirmation actually that important?? It's non similar her boyfriend's a celebrity or anything.

4. [+10] Well... directly that it's all out similar this, I promise she has a happy relationship... together with doesn't instruct hurt

5. [+7] I gauge non putting out official statements is the tendency these days ã…‹ã…‹

-

No comments for "Jyp Stays Soundless On Rumors Of Twice's Chaeyoung Dating A Tattooist"