'Unpretty Rap Star 3' Euna Kim Announces She Is Retiring Together With Getting Married


Article: 'Unpretty Rap Star 3' Euna Kim announces "Getting married inwards the U.S.A. of America this year... retiring idol career"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+435] Why are people as well as then hateful when they run across mortal they don't know ㅜ I know Euna Kim. She has an addictive vocalization that was featured on Unpretty's subject vocal I felt bad that she had to switch promos as well as then many times but I promise she lives a happy life now.

2. [+219] People are as well as then mean... she has a lot of keen songs through The Ark as well as Khan as well as she was on Unpretty Rap Star, Superstar K, as well as The Unit ㅠ how could yous non shout back such a crazy talented unni... congratulations on your matrimony as well as hold upwardly happy ❤️

3. [+97] I ever knew she was talented as well as an extremely difficult worker since her The Ark days as well as then I ever wished the best for her. I felt bad that her means was as well as then lackluster amongst their support. After hearing that she had gone dorsum to the US, I had hoped that she didn't rank upwardly on her dream of singing but I know that she already tried as well as then difficult upwardly until straightaway as well as then I'd simply similar to nation "you worked hard". I'll ever back upwardly yous as well as want for your happiness!

4. [+44] Euna Kim breaks my heart... After hitting it big amongst Superstar K, in that place were talks almost her debuting amongst a YG daughter grouping earlier that went upwardly inwards the air. Then she went to a dissimilar means as well as went on Unpretty Rap Star.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ as well as that was it

5. [+28] Euna Kim suffered a lot, congratulations on the matrimony 👏👏👏

6. [+16] Who is this

7. [+7] I idea this was Yangpang

8. [+5] Nugu...

9. [+7] ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I want her happiness

10. [+1] Congratulations... 

-

No comments for "'Unpretty Rap Star 3' Euna Kim Announces She Is Retiring Together With Getting Married"