G-Dragon Owns Chairs Worth 1.1 Billion Won

Article: GD has 1.1 billion won chairs inward his habitation later on making 1.4 billion won a twelvemonth inward royalties

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+360] Do those chairs come upwards alongside homes inside...

2. [+434] I wonder how inward the footing it's worth 1.1 billion won ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+82] I could operate my entire life in addition to notwithstanding non hold upwards worth every bit much every bit GD's chair...

4. [+77] Very cool he bought it alongside his ain coin later on all 👏👏

5. [+59] G-Dragon is G-Dragon alright, he's a wall 🔥🔥

6. [+35] Hurry in addition to comeback 🔥🔥

7. [+5] Damn

8. [+2] What a useless waste materials of money..

9. [+8] I could operate till my bones plough to dust in addition to notwithstanding never afford this chair ㅋㅋㅋ

-

No comments for "G-Dragon Owns Chairs Worth 1.1 Billion Won"