Yg's Official Controversy Chooses To Remain Out Of Gd In Addition To Jennie's Person Lives

Article: GD too Jennie's dating rumors, YG releases official disputation that they can't confirm matters regarding somebody lives

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+633] Whether it's truthful or not, who cares.. allow the rich appointment each other..

2. [+516] Obviously they hid it for then long because they didn't desire it to survive known, amazing of Dispatch to chase them downwards until the halt to discovery it...

3. [+342] I beloved it ㅜㅜ Chanel pair ㅜㅠ

4. [+122] Wow, crazy.. then the Chanel ambassadors are dating each other..?? That's then cool..

5. [+142] Ooh.. roughly other fashionista couple? ã…Ž 

6. [+103] They expect proficient together

7. [+48] They accept a similar expect together, I beloved it. I'm all for this couple. Please survive dating for existent ❤️

8. [+50] This is simply then daebak, daebak

9. [+60] A fleck shocked because I never imagined the 2 together but if they actually are dating, they expect similar a proficient match..

10. [+36] Can't believe my 2 favorite people are dating

-

Source: Naver

1. [+1,179, -67] Oh, congrats congrats, 2 huge people dating

2. [+942, -44] Jennie seems to survive the hardest at operate amongst dating out of all the members

3. [+390, -30] The 2 of them check actually good for roughly reason

4. [+242, -41] I had my doubts when I saw their cite inwards the search rankings but I gauge the 2 human Chanels are actually dating, they create look to match

5. [+96, -27] GD too Jennie, what a match. I back upwards them.

-

No comments for "Yg's Official Controversy Chooses To Remain Out Of Gd In Addition To Jennie's Person Lives"