Jung Chaeyeon Vs Joy Lookalike Photograph Tricks Fifty-Fifty The Close Observant Of Fans

Article: Joy vs Jung Chaeyeon vs Kim Min Joo, fifty-fifty idol fans are confused past times the identity of this photo

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+1,271] I jurist I'm the exclusively ane who idea it was Jung Chaeyeon..

2. [+683] I idea it was definitely Jung Chaeyeon

3. [+591] Anyone tin say it's plainly Joy

4. [+268] I was then certain that it was Kim Min Joo...

5. [+162] Isn't this from that 'We got Married' episode alongside Joy in addition to Sungjae where they were changing his voice.. 😂

6. [+109] That's Joy from 'We Got Married'... what's then confusing virtually this...

7. [+44] It's plainly Joy ㅠㅠ it's from Sungjae's effect on 'We Got Married' ❤️

8. [+43] I knew it was Joy forthwith from the agency her cheekbones were then cutely raised 😍

9. [+27] Isn't that 'WGM' Joy..?

10. [+7] I don't know virtually Min Joo merely I produce come across why people confused her alongside Jung Chaeyeon

-

No comments for "Jung Chaeyeon Vs Joy Lookalike Photograph Tricks Fifty-Fifty The Close Observant Of Fans"