Black Pinkish Releases 'Ice Cream' Alongside Selena Gomez



Article: Black Pink's 'Ice Cream' hits 490k views inward 10 minutes

Source: Financial News via Naver + Naver

1. [+201, -45] So lovely

2. [+128, -27] The "look then expert yes seem then sweet" business office from Rose's high notes is my favorite ã… ã…  I dear her vocal tone.. I mean value this vocal volition last my most favorite ever

3. [+111, -28] I mean value my expectations were equally good high..

4. [+84, -29] All of Black Pink seem to know how to sing well!!! Their novel vocal is great.... I'm solely going to last listening to 'Ice Cream' for a while!! Love Rose's voice!!

5. [+53, -5] I had a lot of expectations for this collab as well as they delivered! The vocal is then good. I promise the virus is over presently then nosotros tin meet them perform together on stage...

6. [+44, -11] Jennie is seriously then multi-talented, tin sing as well as rap

7. [+35, -4] I had high expectations but the vocal is simply whatever... the vocal lacks a highlight. I kept waiting for it until I realized I was already halfway done amongst the song?

8. [+25, -5] So proud of Black Pink for woman individual idols as well as BTS for manlike individual idols

9. [+12, -1] Everyone kept talking close high expectations then I took a psyche and.. mmm...

10. [+11, -1] I'm non an idol fan or anything but I e'er psyche to anything novel past times Black Pink or BTS because of how pop they are overseas... then I don't sympathize why Black Pink's novel video isn't upwards on the searches (have to type it inward English linguistic communication to larn whatever results) as well as why it isn't inward whatever pop rankings;;; Why are at that topographic point then many downvotes as well as all the comments are existence spammed amongst 'no one' or whatever.. is something going on?

11. [+42, -18] Don't similar it.....

12. [+23, -15] I don't similar it

13. [+21, -17] It's almost embarrassing

14. [+8, -4] Selena Gomez looked similar the star of the MV... she fit the topic perfectly as well as kept making me desire to meet to a greater extent than Black Pink didn't erally fit it. Do they ordinarily non fit inward amongst the cute as well as fresh type of concept? They seem improve inward daughter rhythm out images or perhaps it's because the vocal is pop... simply somethign was off, as well as I had high hopes for Jennie but she didn't seem expert either ã… ã…  equally good many exaggerated facial expressions; it simply didn't seem similar Jennie. The hair, style, all equally good much ã… ã…  Lisa looked the best because of her exotic looks.

15. [+4, -0] I don't similar it ㅠㅜ I wishing they'd simply stick to their master copy trend amongst Teddy

-

No comments for "Black Pinkish Releases 'Ice Cream' Alongside Selena Gomez"