Jisook Too Lee Doo Hee Denote That They Are Getting Married




Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+207, -6] I only saw this on TV, I was as well as hence surprised ㅎㅎ congratulations! It makes me tear upward because it's as well as hence clear how much they attention close each other ㅠ I'm jealous ^^ They're such a practiced match, I want them happiness ^^

2. [+182, -6] They're a practiced match, handsome as well as beautiful ㅠㅠㅠ They appear similar they'll alive a lovey dovey life together.

3. [+168, -5] Hul!! Congratulations !! They're the duet I cheered on the most on the show.. Wishing them cypher but happiness.

4. [+12, -1] He must've saved a province inwards his by life to dry soil a adult woman similar Jisook

5. [+8, -0] Such a pretty couple

6. [+6, -0] Jisook's a difficult worker as well as a loving person, I want them a happy household unit of measurement ♡ Congratulations!

7. [+6, -0] Have a happy life 💖

8. [+3, -0] They agree well!!

-

No comments for "Jisook Too Lee Doo Hee Denote That They Are Getting Married"