Han Together With Hence Hee Addresses The Controversies Nearly Her Past


Article: 'The World of the Married' Han So Hee, "Controversies nearly smoking together with tattoos inwards my past? I am me, therefore together with now"

Source: SpoTV News via Nate

1. [+605, -71] It's non similar she was doing all that materials equally a teen, what's it affair if she was an adult I enjoyed your acting together with volition live on looking forwards to your adjacent drama!!

2. [+558, -67] She didn't commit anything illegal, therefore what? And it seems similar non exclusively does she expect cool, she has a cool mental attitude equally good ã…‹ã…‹ I discovery her charming together with I intend she'll earn fifty-fifty to a greater extent than fame inwards the future

3. [+477, -57] She has a salubrious mindset, I wishing her to a greater extent than success. She's therefore pretty.

4. [+27, -24] Then why'd she leave of absence her tattoos removed? ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

5. [+25, -12] Well I wouldn't live on proud of a by similar that;;

6. [+24, -21] Why'd y'all erase it if y'all didn't convey a work amongst it ã…Žã…Ž

7. [+24, -7] I similar that she's confident inwards herself. It's non similar she committed whatsoever crimes similar drunkard driving or anything, this is barely controversial ã…‹

8. [+20, -8] I only don't trust people amongst tattoos or people who smoke, they convey a dissimilar mindset

9. [+20, -7] Oh this is genuinely the best reply she could've given to the contestation ^^

10. [+16, -6] I discovery her refreshing because she has a charm to her that's dissimilar from whatsoever actress we've seen therefore far

11. [+13, -3] Who cares what a legal adult chooses to do... equally long equally it doesn't impact others

12. [+11, -3] I similar this type of response... She's honest together with truthful to herself. No excuses. "I did what I did, I was the same therefore equally I am now". I idea she was pretty but didn't discovery whatsoever charm inwards her until I saw this mindset.

-

No comments for "Han Together With Hence Hee Addresses The Controversies Nearly Her Past"