Tv: 'Penthouse 3' Holds Script Reading Without Logan Lee

Article: 'Logan Lee' Park Eun Suk did non attend 'Penthouse 3' script reading

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+340] I'm certain they'll add together him dorsum inwards the middle... Lee Ji Ah didn't attend the flavor ii script reading but was added after every bit Na Aegyo

2. [+173] They'd plow over besides much away if they showed him at the script reading

3. [+155] I'm non fifty-fifty shocked anymore, I but know that he's likely survive ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

4. [+13] They'll likely all the same present him inwards the commencement episode ㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+12] I'm non surprised, I know he'll 100% survive dorsum alive

6. [+3] Just delight choke on Logan Lee alive!!!!!!

7. [+1] I can't await to watch!

8. [+1] Probably won't encounter him till episode 6-7...

9. [+1] He must survive alive, no thing what

-

No comments for "Tv: 'Penthouse 3' Holds Script Reading Without Logan Lee"