Trot Star Im Immature Woong Apologizes For Smoking Indoors

Article: Im Young Woong apologizes for smoking indoors, non wearing a mask "I volition reflect"

Source: YTN via Naver

1. [+372, -131] What sort of apology is this? I don't experience anything genuine virtually it. If you lot intend you lot tin teach away amongst acting similar this because of your fandom, you lot are sadly mistaken. The populace is non every bit lenient every bit you lot intend they are. I don't desire to run across you lot on TV anymore. Please teach out all your shows in addition to reflect.

2. [+234, -52] It took him a twenty-four threescore minutes menstruation to apologize because he wanted to clarify that it was non-nicotine... but who would fifty-fifty bother smoking anything remotely resembling a cigarette indoors these days? Should've only come upwardly out amongst an apology correct away. I herad that it wasn't fifty-fifty his commencement fourth dimension in addition to he was spitting in addition to making donuts, too.. how inexpensive of him.

3. [+177, -22] Im Young Woong or whatever aside, I'm in addition to hence sick of trot...

4. [+75, -34] A populace figure should deed similar a populace figure. Always intend of how your words in addition to actions reverberate on you.

5. [+43, -8] He's non reflecting, he's making excuses for himself

6. [+40, -10] Please purpose your encephalon inward these situations. Go fume inward your car if you lot own got to. Why would you lot fume inward front end of in addition to hence many people similar that?

7. [+41, -13] It's ever the thugs who don't know how to properly fume cigarettes who are spitting inward the streets without fifty-fifty realizing how disgusting they're being. Im Young Woong should only accept this every bit an chance to quit smoking. His icon is already damaged plenty for the CFs to cease rolling in.

8. [+28, -6] Just because it's non-nicotine doesn't hateful you lot tin fume it indoors. I've never seen anyone fume indoors similar that.. how ridiculous..

-

Source: Naver

1. [+7,548, -458] He's getting arrogant instantly that he's wealthy in addition to famous, tsk tsk

2. [+5,778, -244] Look at him smoking inward manifestly sight of woman individual staff in addition to a minor. I've never in 1 lawsuit seen anyone fume indoors... he seems to own got a completely dissimilar icon off camera.

3. [+3,707, -190] Bad grapheme never changes. He must've suffered a lot having to enshroud his truthful colors.

4. [+3,138, -123] His truthful colors got caught. Smoking indoors... how crazy. How disappointing. Truly proves that what you lot picket on TV can't live on trusted.

5. [+1,420, -33] How tin you lot fifty-fifty intend of smoking inward such an enclosed space, where you're in addition to hence approximately people that your shoulders are rubbing? And non solely that, but he's spitting on the floor... he has no basic agency of honour for anyone.

6. [+1,091, -49] All of his staff are wearing appear upwardly masks but he's acting similar he's manful individual monarch without 1 Look at his arrogance the to a greater extent than famous he gets!!! I can't stand upwardly people who spit when they smoke! I don't intend I've fifty-fifty seen anyone create it inward 10 years the worst!!

7. [+895, -34] Omo.. he's smoking, spitting, blowing donuts ã…‹ã…‹ it's obvious that he does it in addition to hence oft he's non fifty-fifty thinking virtually it ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ how difficult it must've been for him to enshroud all this on photographic boob tube camera ^^

8. [+775, -33] I loathe people who spit piece smoking... I've never seen a decent individual create that.

-

No comments for "Trot Star Im Immature Woong Apologizes For Smoking Indoors"