Taeyang Celebrates His Birthday Amongst A Hopeful Message For Fans

Article: Big Bang every bit four, a novel update raises expectations amongst fans

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+221] I'm over them... I gauge you lot tin yet promote fifty-fifty afterwards doing drugs. Must move practiced intelligence for the unusual fans. 

2. [+210] Not fifty-fifty every bit iii but four??? I idea he didn't desire to promote anymore...

3. [+170] Why would TOP move included inwards a comeback...

4. [+126] TOP... why?

5. [+122] Eh, TOP too?

6. [+95] I wishing they'd merely allow Big Bang become together with thence that people tin merely recall the practiced stuff. The residuum of the members tin give-up the ghost on promoting on individually.

7. [+54] I know it'll never tumble out but I desire to come across a Taeyang together with Changmin unit. Talented married-dols amongst the joined forces of a Big Bang + TVXQ fandom would move amazing.

8. [+45] I solely desire to come across GD.......

9. [+45] I'd never ignore the influence of their fandom but let's move honest, the solely construct clean fellow member of the grouping is Taeyang, no?

10. [+30] Taeyang would move legendary if he merely left together with went solo

11. [+25] Just run out Taeyang every bit the final 1 standing 

12. [+12] 🤮🤮🤮

13. [+108] Big Bang merely has no shame..

14. [+21] They've been together with thence problematic that I'm non fifty-fifty excited anymore... they're merely an idol grouping from my memories...

-

No comments for "Taeyang Celebrates His Birthday Amongst A Hopeful Message For Fans"