Park Narae Nether Constabulary Investigation For Controversial Doll Youtube Video
Article: Police eventually laid out investigations inwards Park Narae's controversy
Source: Financial News via Naver
1. [+3,624, -67] Come to intend of it, Seungri's non fifty-fifty inwards jail yet?
2. [+3,073, -899] People similar Park Narae are s*xual criminals inwards the making, she should non hold upward allowed on TV
3. [+2,228, -544] An entire investigation seems overboard focus on other to a greater extent than of import investigations please
4. [+1,321, -95] Why are the police pull acting similar they attention virtually the cleanliness of online content? It's been years since we've been dealing amongst problematic BJs together with YouTubers putting out scandalous content to the eyes of children together with teens.
5. [+842, -27] I'm non defending Park Narae but I experience similar this is a waste product of investigation resources when in that place are tons of other cases that demand this attention
6. [+782, -76] Aigoo, why no investigations into Yoon Jong Shin who made all sorts of misogynistic claims on radio similar how a adult woman is similar fish together with is best served fresh? There are tons of exceed celebrities who convey said worse together with more, I can't fifty-fifty listing them all here.
7. [+657, -36] There has to hold upward a amend purpose of resources than this. Even chodings would express joy at such an investigation.
8. [+692, -83] The police pull are hopeless. There are hence many YouTubers amongst s*xual content that should hold upward nether investigation but they're targeting Park Narae? ㅋㅋㅋ What a comedy.
-
Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+2,172] This only seems similar a malicious endeavor to kill off Park Narae. If this was the touchstone applied across the board, together with hence in that place are tons to a greater extent than celebrities together with YouTubers who should hold upward nether investigation correct now. Even if Park Narae doesn't halt upward beingness charged amongst anything, this volition follow her nurture for the remainder of her career. I gauge whatever fourth dimension I run into something problematic on YouTube, I should file a complaint too.
2. [+1,529] Is a police pull investigation fifty-fifty necessary..?
3. [+1,338] But in that place convey been other celebrities who convey performed similar types of gags other than only Park Narae. She's taking the bullet for everyone. I empathise that this vogue of comedy needs to modify but it feels incorrect putting it on her.
4. [+608] Narae-ssi, detect strength
5. [+554] Why is she the solely ane beingness investigated?
-

No comments for "Park Narae Nether Constabulary Investigation For Controversial Doll Youtube Video"
Post a Comment