Kim Jong Guk Reveals He Reuses Disposable Wipes

Article: Kim Jong Guk 'saves' past times washing together with reusing his disposable wipes despite beingness rich

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+287] It mightiness audio horrifying to simply about but nosotros postulate to a greater extent than people similar Kim Jong Guk for the sake of our environment. I recollect what he's doing is improve than people who abuse unmarried purpose products... 

2. [+138] I idea he was doing an amazing chore acre watching the show. It's non ever nearly saving coin but helping the environs likewise ^^

3. [+51] Good practiced 👏👏👏 really cool of him

4. [+49] For the sake of the environment, people should purpose reusable textile rag rather than disposable wipes

5. [+38] Savings aside, I recollect it's practiced that he's thinking of the environment

6. [+15] What he's doing is cool every bit long every bit he's non forcing other people to create it too

7. [+5] He should simply purpose a reusable rag rather than reusing disposable wipes...

8. [+3] It's daebak what he's doing but.. living similar this volition arrive hard for him to uncovering a adult woman to marry. It's a hard life on the woman..

9. [+3] I don't recollect this is a proper agency to save. It's improve to trim back than it is to reuse something that's meant to live on disposable. Just purpose a textile rag.

-

No comments for "Kim Jong Guk Reveals He Reuses Disposable Wipes"