Horror Pic 'Goedam' Rounds Out Idol-Studdied Sort List
Article: Lee Minhyuk, Arin, Shownu, Joo Haknyeon cause down filming for pic 'Goedam'
Source: Dispatch via Instagram
1. [+197] I mean, why non role around actual actors.. why e'er amongst the idols..
2. [+151] Why thus many idols?
3. [+33] I was thinking oh, that looks similar Seo Jisoo, in addition to it's Seo Jisoo.. in addition to oh, that looks similar Seolah, in addition to it's Seolah.. oh, that looks similar Exy in addition to it's Exy... I knew Arin was inward this but I had no persuasion thus many other idols too...
4. [+46] If yous guys bring such a occupation amongst idols inward dramas in addition to movies, in addition to thus larn lookout adult man dramas in addition to movies amongst rookie actors inward them..
5. [+13] It's but thus painfully obvious that the producers are trying to forcefulness this pic into popularity past times pulling inward all their fandoms;;;
6. [+31] This line-up looks to a greater extent than plumbing equipment for a music concert than a pic ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
7. [+2] Aren't they all idols?? The acting feels similar it's going to hold upwards awkward
8. [+1] They're basically all nugus...
-


No comments for "Horror Pic 'Goedam' Rounds Out Idol-Studdied Sort List"
Post a Comment