Goo Hye Sun Responds To Hongdae Artist's Critique Of Her Fine Art Function Every Mo 'Novice'


Article: Goo Hye Lord's Day puts out contention inwards reply to artist's critique of her fine art 'on the same degree equally a shopping mall cultural center'

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+2,566] And what amazing fine art travel has this creative someone created to intend they deserve to nation such a thing?

2. [+1,945] I'll travel honest, I don't actually sympathise the standards inwards judging fine art work

3. [+4,228] Goo Hye Sun's icon aside, she's right. I don't intend whatever creative someone deserves to telephone band themselves an creative someone if they intend they tin set downwards someone else's travel similar this.

4. [+1,085] I become pissed off every fourth dimension Goo Hye Lord's Day brings upwards Ahn Jae Hyun simply what she's proverb is correct this time, her words deserve respect

5. [+851] I intend she's a bang-up artist..

6. [+718] I intend she did a gerat job

7. [+601] Since when did cultural centers at malls select such high character fine art work? 

8. [+448] I handgrip amongst her proverb that people shouldn't travel afraid of criticism. That's how fine art begins! ♥

9. [+338] After seeing Ha Ji Won's fine art work, Goo Hye Sun's await similar truthful art...

10. [+211] Why can't Goo Hye Sun's travel go considered fine art when nosotros alive inwards an historic menstruum where someone tin throw a point on a blank page in addition to sell it for iii 1 K 1000 won ã…‹ã…‹

11. [+125] I wonder what this critic thinks of Ha Ji Won's fine art work

12. [+74] I nevertheless intend Goo Hye Lord's Day is a improve creative someone than Ha Ji Won

-

No comments for "Goo Hye Sun Responds To Hongdae Artist's Critique Of Her Fine Art Function Every Mo 'Novice'"