Girlfriend Give-Up The Ghost Along To Postal Service Updates For Their Fans

Article: Girlfriend ship service the same moving painting at i time on Instagram 

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+392] I'm non fifty-fifty a fan as well as I'm then upset, I can't imagine how difficult the fans must travel taking this correct now..

2. [+197] Ah, how are nosotros to allow yous go. I'm this pitiable as well as I'm non fifty-fifty a fan, it must travel then much sadder for the fans

3. [+126] I wasn't a fan but this is yet then shocking to me ㅜㅜ

4. [+127] Why am I trigger-happy up

5. [+70] I'm non a fan but... I actually loved their novel songs, I'm then pitiable to run into them become 😢😢😢 I'll hold listening to your music as well as remembering you!!! Find strength, Buddies 😢 wishing yous all the best for your time to come ❤️

6. [+55] Wishing Girlfriend zip but happiness forever 💜💙🤍

7. [+48] But wow, is their means actually non going to laissez passer on us feedback until the really end...?

8. [+25] Love you, Girlfriend, yous girls worked difficult ❤️

9. [+8] As a Buddy, my see breaks... I idea Source Music was doing then good equally a mid-tier means but I don't intend I tin laissez passer on notice back upward them whatever longer. I'll back upward our members until the goal as well as await for them no affair what. I merely promise the members aren't crying over this correct now.

10. [+6] A disbandment is then unnecessary ㅠㅠ

-

No comments for "Girlfriend Give-Up The Ghost Along To Postal Service Updates For Their Fans"