Korean Netizens Are Obsessed Amongst Tiktok Star Reiley

Article: The unusual vocaliser that Koreans stimulate got taken over inwards the comment section 

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

YouTube comments:

1. [+1,001] Reiley.. yous volition arrive inwards Korea no thing what.. then larn ready....

2. [+862] I suppose Koreans volition offset warming the comments... he is then cute..

3. [+982] I bet a slice of my pilus that this vocal is going to hitting it inwards Korea

4. [+410] ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ I came inwards the comments to fangirl but lo together with behold, at that topographic point are a bunch of Koreans inwards hither ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ Our Choco Poodle Boy, your Korean aunties volition stream your vocal then let's go

5. [+754] Reiley, larn produce to arrive inwards Korea.. I can't leave of absence of this music video, the song's then proficient too. He's simply then cute ă… ..ă… ..ă… . 

6. [+508] His handsomeness has managed to smooth through his broccoli pilus together with 'problematic boy' clothes

7. [+521] How is he managing to clit off that pilus salon wig looking pilus style?

8. [+493] He looks similar a mix betwixt Huening Kai together with Song Kang.. 

9. [+31] I'm scared that Koreans are genuinely going to offset making teams to stream his songs

10. [+15] I volition rip his passport the instant he lands inwards Korea then that he tin forcefulness out never leave

-

1. [+37] Huh? Reiley? You're quest what I'm doing? Oh, I'm simply mutual frigidness then I'm burning your passport here.

2. [+37] Watch out for Soo Man ajusshi!!!

3. [+9] Aw man, I wanted to move the exclusively i who knew him...

4. [+4] Ah.. this oppa.. I wanted to move the exclusively i who knew.. but he's besides famous now

5. [+2] Someone rip his passport, sh*t

-

No comments for "Korean Netizens Are Obsessed Amongst Tiktok Star Reiley"