Akmu's Lee Soohyun To Choke Into Acting

Article: 'AkMu' Lee Soohyun to brand acting debut inwards drama amongst Jung Woo together with Oh Yeon Seo leads

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+178] Seems similar anyone tin larn into acting nowadays

2. [+98] Stop letting everyone together with their moms larn into acting together with give these opportunities to genuinely talented rookie actors

3. [+76] Apr fool's 24-hour interval has passed yous know

4. [+41] So suddenly?

5. [+38] I'm taken aback... simply let's check dorsum the loathe until later we've seen her acting

6. [+17] Please don't larn into acting

7. [+16] I'm certain the managing director shape her because he knows what he's doing... let's heed our ain business

8. [+73] Please don't act

9. [+1] She already has sense amongst acting before..

10. [+5] I liked that she stuck to beingness a instrumentalist though 😢

-

No comments for "Akmu's Lee Soohyun To Choke Into Acting"