Brave Girls Were On The Brink Of Disbandment Earlier 'Rollin' Blew Up

Article: Brave Girls revealed they were inwards talks to 'disband' merely a calendar week earlier their vocal climbed dorsum upwards the charts

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+278] This is reminding me of EXID ㅠㅠㅠ I promise they piece of employment to a greater extent than successful

2. [+115] With all of us suffering through the pandemic, I promise that nosotros tin all fighting together with expect frontward to the quest inwards our life that nosotros tin climg dorsum upwards too..! Find strength, everyone.

3. [+67] I wishing them the best. I was ever together with then upset that they never were to a greater extent than pop together with wondered why that was the case.

4. [+14] Rollin rollin rollin

5. [+10] Unnis convey such corking songs

6. [+62] The soldiers paid dorsum their dues later all ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1] You never know how life volition plough out... fighting 🤍

8. Their vocal is together with then good

9. I wishing them to a greater extent than success from hither on out ^^

-

No comments for "Brave Girls Were On The Brink Of Disbandment Earlier 'Rollin' Blew Up"