Sunmi Is Dorsum To Dieting Afterwards Gaining Ten Kg

Article: Sunmi gained upward to fifty kg subsequently feeling similar she powerfulness buy the farm past times beingness then underweight, similar a shot she's dorsum to dieting

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+249] Honestly, the best affair to produce is non to psyche to what others mean value of your trunk as well as but become for the trunk that y'all personally want

2. [+118] She's complimentary to diet equally she wants but notwithstanding ㅜㅜ I promise she doesn't lose equally good much ㅠㅠ She was then pretty when she gained weight before

3. [+17] What to a greater extent than does she convey to lose 😂

4. [+10] She's pretty but equally she is ㅜㅠㅠ

5. [+5] I gained 10 kg subsequently beingness underweight as well as made it to 44 but I experience then stuffy similar a shot as well as desire to lose it in ane lawsuit to a greater extent than ã…  I gauge Sunmi feels the same way.. 

6. [+1] Dieting isn't solely close weight loss... maintaining your weight tin hold upward a cast of dieting too

7. [+12] fifty at 166.. is notwithstanding crazy skinny... then she used to hold upward 41 kg before? I experience similar you'd hold upward then dizzy...

-

No comments for "Sunmi Is Dorsum To Dieting Afterwards Gaining Ten Kg"