Social Media Of The By 'Cyworld' Gears Upwards To Supply Equally 'Cyworld Z'
Article: Cyworld is beingness resurrected, only what happens next?
Source: Bloter via Naver
1. [+252, -5] I'm genuinely excited for this
2. [+85, -2] I promise they educate a mobile app for it
3. [+62, -3] This could live on daebak if they create it right... I'd definitely purchase acorns
4. [+50, -1] Please become far inward app form. I'd dear to become dorsum together with run across erstwhile memories amongst my work solid unit of measurement together with friends together with brain to all the music I bought amongst my acorns ^^
5. [+43, -1] I used to desire to become dorsum to hold off at erstwhile pictures, this is neat news
6. [+8, -0] This is a expert idea... everyone's on Instagram these days. Why can't Cyworld live on a principal platform too?
7. [+6, -0] I promise they exceed away on the Minihompy style.. together with yet let us to write guestbooks together with diary entries. I genuinely can't wait, I'm excited ^^
8. [+4, -0] I tin laissez passer on the axe run across this beingness successful since retro things are trending again.. Just select the service upward dorsum upward to par amongst other social media platforms since they already select the membership.
-

No comments for "Social Media Of The By 'Cyworld' Gears Upwards To Supply Equally 'Cyworld Z'"
Post a Comment