Rapper E-Sens Speaks Out Nearly Hanfu Vs Hanbok Debate

Article: "It's non a hanfu..." E-Sens disses Chinese netizens

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

"I promise yous all had a happy Seollal. It's non a hanfu, it's hanbok, yous shameless in addition to crazy thieves.. To all of yous who intend the hanbok belongs to China, wake up. It's Korea's. What if the adjacent matter they claim is that hip hop didn't laid about inwards the US but inwards China?"

1. [+701] Why won't they claim the virus every bit theirs, though it's all theirs

2. [+104] I similar that he wrote his hanja inwards traditional text 👍👍 really cool

3. [+140] When 'Daejanggeum' was all the rage, hanbok weddings were the tendency inwards China. When THAAD was existence placed, they boycotted our kimchi. When their biggest airline was promoting trips to Korea, they hired people to article of apparel hanboks. They know what the truth is, they're nonetheless choosing to human activity similar this, though. 

4. [+40] That's refreshing of Sens hyung

5. [+24] He's non dissing anyone, only speaking the truth

6. Damn, I've been hiding that I used to hold out his fan but straightaway he's proverb all the correct things ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠㅠ peradventure I shouldn't regret it? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. That's refreshing

8. They must hold out hence jealous of our solid soil 🤔 laying claim to this in addition to that because ours is ameliorate ㅋㅋ how sad

9. The Chinese are hence expert at unifying when it comes to materials similar this ㅋㅋ

10. If claiming something makes it yours, in addition to hence tin I claim Cha Eunwoo in addition to brand him mine?? ㅋㅋ This is ridiculous

-

No comments for "Rapper E-Sens Speaks Out Nearly Hanfu Vs Hanbok Debate"