Producer Tank Exposes Leessang's Gil For Alleged Abusive Behavior
Source: Chosun via Naver
1. [+486, -30] So he's basically "gil" trash (gil = street)
2. [+432, -17] Well, the fact that he has iii cases of drunkard driving nether his belt makes me inclined to believe this is true. I've never seen whatsoever guy willing to potable in addition to crusade halt upwards existence a decent person...
3. [+258, -11] I gauge at that spot was a argue Park Myung Soo couldn't stand upwards him on 'Infinity Challenge' in addition to e'er asked him to leave
4. [+113, -4] I'm certain nosotros demand to listen Gil's side of the storey also but he's absolute trash if fifty-fifty one-half of this ends upwards existence true
5. [+106, -9] If what he did to Oh In Hye is true... he can't last human
6. [+54, -0] There's but never anything positive that's said virtually him
7. [+47, -2] There's a argue Yoo Jae Suk cutting ties amongst him. Even Noh Hong Chul... can't stand upwards them on TV.
8. [+36, -2] What TV exhibit tin he fifty-fifty become on anymore? He tried to come upwards dorsum amongst a compassion concept past times using his tiddler but viewer ratings were in addition to thus bad that I idea he called it quits later on that. He already has iii drunkard driving scandals. If y'all add together laid on in addition to blackmail to that, he's but trash... Just bury him in i trial in addition to for all in addition to thus he tin never provide to TV.
9. [+48, -22] Let's endeavor to remain neutral, guys. Koreans bring a style to believe the weaker side fifty-fifty if they may last masking hidden intentions. Just remain neutral until the truth is revealed.
10. [+32, -6] I bring a feeling Gil could've done all this in addition to worse
-

No comments for "Producer Tank Exposes Leessang's Gil For Alleged Abusive Behavior"
Post a Comment