Hyuna's Phase Meridian Is Genuinely Made Of Nike Socks

Article: The clandestine behind Hyuna's phase outfit

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+104] I would withdraw at to the lowest degree xx socks for myself

2. [+124] Psy's way has such practiced coordis

3. [+38] Her stylist is seriously the best...

4. [+13] Hyuna tin fifty-fifty line off a shirt made of socks, I reckon this was an actual detail beingness sold ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

5. [+12] What a daebak reckon ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

6. [+1] Wow, how sparse are her thighs that it fits inwards i hand...

7. There are already a lot of international designers who role Nike socks to brand things with...

8. How does i sock embrace her entire forepart side.. sigh, I estimate I'd withdraw 30? ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

9. Her coordi's amazing

10. This is prettier than any they're selling inwards stores

-

No comments for "Hyuna's Phase Meridian Is Genuinely Made Of Nike Socks"