Rapper Bewhy Threatens To Sue Loathe Commenters From Mental Attitude Controversy
Article: Bewhy reveals he volition sue loathe comments equally they pour inward from 'attitude controversy'
Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+433] I saw the radio clips. This is no mental attitude argument ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ seems similar a few triggered people are turning this into to a greater extent than than what it is.
2. [+229] Sue all the loathe commenters!!🔥
3. [+221] I'm a listener of the radio demo in addition to watched his whole episode live. Other than using inappropriate slang, he didn't produce anything wrong. He went amongst the flow, conversed amongst Youngdee... I intend he's only beingness lumped inward amongst the loathe because of the mental attitude of the other invitee he was on the demo with. Yes, I was aware that at that spot was a departure inward musical note compared to the previous rappers on the demo but his actions were non rude or uncalled for at all (and delight terminate acting similar a Day6 fan in addition to writing loathe comments).
4. [+133] I want the comments hither attacking him would larn in addition to lookout adult man the actual clip ã…‹ã…‹
5. [+63] Hyung, sue them all
6. [+89] He's getting equally good arrogant for his ain adept ã…Ž
7. [+52] This just.. never seemed similar anything that would warrant an mental attitude controversy. Feels similar a for sure grouping is out to larn him specifically. I'm for sure Bewhy would've apologized starting fourth dimension if he felt that his mental attitude was an lawsuit 🤦
8. [+9] Hate commenters are e'er commenting from their instant accounts. They're equally good embarrassed to purpose their principal accounts.
9. [+6] I only didn't intend his mental attitude warranted all this hate
10. [+5] Watch the amount clip earlier hating on him. There's null problematic there.
-

No comments for "Rapper Bewhy Threatens To Sue Loathe Commenters From Mental Attitude Controversy"
Post a Comment