Mukbanger Hamzy Doubles Downwards Alongside Kimchi Making Video

 Article: As if telling Communist People's Republic of China to look... YouTuber Hamzy uploads kimchi making video

Source: Bloter via Naver

1. [+238, -2] Hamzy is likewise cool. I'm then proud of her.

2. [+148, -3] I've lived inward Communist People's Republic of China for a couplet of years together with I've never been to a  Yunnan eating seat anywhere that offered vegetables for ssam ㅋㅋㅋ fifty-fifty other ajummas would come upwards up to me to enquire if the kimchi that was beingness served tasted similar the existent Korean kimchi. I can't believe that China's instantly claiming kimchi every bit theirs over the class of a few days ㅋㅋㅋ This is my commencement fourth dimension hearing close Hamzy but fighting! I'm going to caput over together with press subscribe together with similar ㅋㅋㅋ Yunnan is quite famous for their bloom together with vegetable dishes but they're all blanched earlier eaten ㅋㅋㅋ 

3. [+92, -1] Kimchi is a Korean discussion that represents a Korean food. You cannot write kimchi inward Chinese characters. Kimchi is kimchi. 

4. [+52, -1] The degree of a YouTuber amongst v 1 M m subs 👍🏻 I back upwards you lot ! Make lots of money.

5. [+10, -0] The Chinese create non consume their vegetables raw!!! Eating 'ssam' has e'er been a Korean thing!!! Hamzy-nim, I back upwards you lot !!

6. [+8, -0] I've lived inward Communist People's Republic of China for nineteen years. Kimchi is Korean. Honestly, fifty-fifty the Chinese create non consume the pao cai that is served here. It's non hygienic. I almost threw upwards when I saw a vat of pao cai at a street mart. It also spoils really easily. It's completely dissimilar from the Korean kimchi. I genuinely intend this is simply Communist People's Republic of China beingness stubborn together with ignorant. There is no 1 hither who genuinely thinks that the Korean kimchi is the same affair every bit China's pao cai. 

7. [+16, -9] Kimchi is non simply a nutrient item, it's almost our identity every bit Koreans. Our ain YouTuber is fighting her ain battle similar this but what is our regime doing? Why are nosotros beingness soundless on this? 

8. [+7, -0] Good job, Hamzy!

-

No comments for "Mukbanger Hamzy Doubles Downwards Alongside Kimchi Making Video"