Chun Ho Jin Together With Nam Goong Mo Win Daesangs At The Kbs Together With Sbs Drama Awards

Article: The honour of KBS Drama Awards daesang is Chun Ho Jin

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+172] πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ Agreed

2. [+127] No affair what! πŸ‘πŸ‘

3. [+109] I agree.. an thespian similar him deserves the daesang γ…‹γ…‹ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

4. [+54] Wow γ…œ Chun Ho Jin ajusshi is too then skilful 😊😊😊😊

5. [+25] He deserves it.. πŸ‘

-

Article: 'SBS Drama Awards' winner is Nam Goong Min

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+131] Nam Goong Min was amazing πŸ’œ Congratulations. It was worth staying upwards to watch.

2. [+102] 'Hot Stove League' was actually good..

3. [+86] He deserves it he's had such bad luck alongside getting trophies, I e'er felt too then bad.. congratulations

4. [+80] I wasn't expecting him to larn it because 'Hot Stove League' aired too then early on inward the twelvemonth but directly I'm hoping for a flavor ii alongside a dissimilar topic

5. [+60] Nam Goong Min's acting was amazing....

-

Article: 'Penthouse' Kim So Yeon, Lee Ji Ah, too Eugene win 'top excellence' accolade for actresses

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+783] Should've merely given it to Kim So Yeon only... I wishing ceremonies would terminate giving multiple trophies of the same award. It ruins the pregnant of the award.

2. [+784] They gave trophies to all 3 inward instance they'd cutting their necks alongside it if alone 1 of them got it

3. [+532] If they weren't going to hand daesang to Kim So Yeon, they should've at to the lowest degree made her the sole overstep excellence winner

4. [+404] I don't know why all 3 got it.. they're all corking but Kim So Yeon was inward a higher house too beyond...

5. [+218] I don't concur alongside all 3 getting it.. merely Kim So Yeon γ…œγ…œ

-

No comments for "Chun Ho Jin Together With Nam Goong Mo Win Daesangs At The Kbs Together With Sbs Drama Awards"