Actress Kwak Ji Immature Hospitalized Later Suicide Attempt
Article: Actress Kwak Ji Young hospitalized afterward attempting suicide
Source: Yonhap intelligence via Naver
1. [+1,770, -35] I promise she recovers fast together with finds strength.. ã…
2. [+953, -34] Whenever I saw her on 'Flaming Youth'.. I ever felt that in that place was a lonely side to her. I'm glad she regained consciousness. I promise that those closed to her are paying closed attending to her..
3. [+901, -27] Don't create it!! There are together with therefore many people who are supporting you lot from their hearts
4. [+285, -23] Find strength!!!
5. [+158, -4] You were lovely together with beautiful inward the by together with all the same but equally amazing today. There are a lot of people who all the same dearest together with back upward you lot together with therefore delight don't force yourself to the border similar that.
6. [+144, -5] I know how she feels.. ㅜ Words of consolation don't hateful anything.. because alone you lot tin know your ain sadness. Please know that you lot survived upward to this minute together with it's all the moments leading upward to instantly that brand you lot together with therefore precious. Don't allow those moments go. You require to live on your ain side. Love yourself.
7. [+90, -4] Don't live similar this... life is similar a rollercoaster, in that place volition ever live ups together with downs. You're downwards instantly but you'll ever instruct dorsum upward no affair what. Recover your wellness together with alive alongside your caput held high.
8. [+80, -9] She needs therapy. I could country that she was depressed on 'Flaming Youth' but acting happy for the sake of it. Her original priority is getting mental help.
-

No comments for "Actress Kwak Ji Immature Hospitalized Later Suicide Attempt"
Post a Comment