Actor Common Eun Suk Snaps Dorsum At Hater Calling Him Out On His English

Article: 'Logan Lee' Park Eun Suk responds to loathe comment "spouting off English linguistic communication you lot can't fifty-fifty speak"

Source: Insight via Instagram

Hate comment: I came to the USA when I was 2 too received my citizenship. I've lived hither e'er since too attend UCLA directly thus I'm maxim this equally a college pupil that you're actually annoying too I can't stand upward that you lot demonstrate off near the lilliputian fourth dimension you lot spent living here. And you lot become spouting off inwards English linguistic communication that you lot can't fifty-fifty speak. Honestly, your English linguistic communication isn't fifty-fifty that good. But thus again, you lot entirely e'er attended community college hither thus I gauge that makes you lot a fool inwards the cease later on all. And I know that your even out near giving upward your residency is simply an excuse. You're non allowed to concur dual citizenships these days thus you lot had to plow over ane upward too why non plow over upward your USA residency since you lot desire to hold out a Korean instrumentalist anyway, right? You idea people wouldn't grab that if you lot simply shell to a greater extent than or less the bush? ã…‹ With how below Henry you lot are, you lot nevertheless actually wanted to invitee on 'I Live Alone'?

Park Eun Suk: I'll hold out guesting on the demonstrate adjacent calendar week equally good ^^ delight await forrad to to a greater extent than of my stories beating to a greater extent than or less the bush!

-

1. [+1,141] Now that it's inwards the news, the loathe commenter deleted their comment too ran away ㅋㅋ shouldn't convey done it inwards the get-go house if they were going to hold out this embarrassed 🤭

2. [+1,095] Don't write loathe comments unless you lot desire to hold out sued

3. [+472] It's fine to loathe someone but why larn out a loathe comment too? ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

4. [+387] F*ck, don't you lot mess amongst Logan Lee

5. [+364] I went to his page to banking venture jibe out the comment but he already deleted it too ran away ã…¡ã…¡ ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

6. [+260] Imagine going to UCLA too wasting your fourth dimension writing comments similar that 😂

7. [+232] Some people are thus twisted all I run into is a jealous person

8. [+204] I dubiousness he could write a comment similar this to Ma Dong Suk

9. [+119] Seems similar our Eun Suk is gaining popularity since he's getting comments similar this, right? The loathe commenter must hold out a coward to convey run away thus fast... how'd a coward write such a comment inwards the get-go place?

10. [+47] I wonder how misfortunate his ain life is that he's choosing to run into things inwards such a twisted way

-

No comments for "Actor Common Eun Suk Snaps Dorsum At Hater Calling Him Out On His English"