Youtubers Laid About Recording Prank Videos At Cho Doo Soon's Home




Article: "With frying pans inwards hand..." YouTubers plough off Cho Doo Soon's gas valve

Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Nate

1. [+5,768, -97] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Okay, this is hilarious. There's lastly a purpose for these attending wh*re YouTubers.

2. [+4,933, -104] I mean value he's going to outset thinking that life was amend inwards jail. I promise nosotros tin meet what his married adult woman looks similar soon, equally good equally the human face upward of the gauge who alone sentenced him to 12 years. Let's larn it on, YouTube-nims ♡ 

3. [+4,629, -61] We must create anything nosotros tin to construct certain that he tin never slumber peacefully again

4. [+333, -4] If alone this type of involvement would proceed until the twenty-four hours he dies ㅠㅠ

5. [+312, -12] What I'm worried nearly is that... Sure, YouTubers tin create this for about quick attention... but Cho Doo Soon is old, I'm afraid that he mightiness live provoked in addition to mean value his life is over anyway hence why non become out alongside a strike in addition to commit an fifty-fifty bigger crime.......

6. [+311, -4] I uncertainty he himself could've known that inwards 12 years, attending wh*re YouTubers would live the latest trend. I promise he dies a mutual frigidity in addition to hapless expiry inwards the middle of winter.

7. [+235, -5] I'm fine alongside torturing Cho Doo Soon, simply delight construct certain that his neighbors aren't affected past times this

8. [+191, -11] I can't imagine all the dissonance his neighbors must accept to bargain alongside now

-

Article: "What did Cho Doo Soon's padding jacket create to deserve this" construct inwards tears

Source: E-Daily via Nate

The construct of the padding jacket that Cho Doo Soon wore on the twenty-four hours of his free has been busy bespeak media to blur the logo equally people are feeling uncomfortable beingness associated alongside such an image.

1. [+1,821, -33] I experience bad for the people who bought this jacket earlier this happened. Pathetic of the media to blur his human face upward but non his jacket logo;

2. [+1,459, -11] I'd experience pretty gross likewise knowing that I'm wearing something that this ba$tard wore

3. [+58, -1] This is simply wrong, I experience bad for the brand

4. [+48, -2] What I'm most curious nearly is who inwards the the world bought Cho Doo Soon such an expensive jacket? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+48, -4] Well no one's going to wearable something branded equally the "Cho Doo Soon jacket"

6. [+38, -1] They went from beingness known equally the Park Bogum jacket to the Cho Doo Soon jacket ㅋㅋ

7. [+34, -0] But who bought him the jacket??? Did his married adult woman purchase it for him? 

8. [+31, -4] I retrieve thinking the jacket was cool because I saw Kim Woo Bin advertising it in addition to and hence I woke upward to intelligence of Cho Doo Soon inwards it the side past times side twenty-four hours ㅡㅡ lame

-

Source: Nate

1. [+1,229, -10] The media should've been blurring the brand's logo, non his human face upward ㅋㅋ

2. [+1,082, -10] I experience bad for the brand, what a ridiculous scandal to live associated with...

3. [+985, -15] Just sue him for defamation!

4. [+50, -2] The construct spent hence much coin on having transcend stars advertise for them alone to drib to stone bottom for beingness the Cho Doo Soon construct ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+43, -1] Well, sales for this wintertime are over for this brand, equally if the pandemic wasn't enough...

-

No comments for "Youtubers Laid About Recording Prank Videos At Cho Doo Soon's Home"