Up10tion's Kogyeol Tests Positive Later Bitto


Article: UP10TION, fellow member Kogyeol tests positive later Bitto 

Source: Insight, Insight via Instagram

1. [+109] I promise that the other members become negative results, please..

2. [+46] It's impossible to facial expression the residuum of the members to exam negative.. they don't fifty-fifty wearable masks when they're on phase together

3. [+42] ㅠㅠㅠ Please, no to a greater extent than positive tests ㅠㅠㅠ I promise no i is sick ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+14] Oh no ㅜㅜ I promise he isn't likewise sick 🙏

5. [+9] What convey the music shows done now...

6. [+6] When volition BtoB become their results ㅠ

7. [+6] I promise the residuum of the tests are negative..

8. [+4] Wishing them a speedy recovery

9. [+1] AkMu in addition to Treasure are negative

10. [+1] Can't convey singers getting sick.. it powerfulness behavior upon their singing..

-

No comments for "Up10tion's Kogyeol Tests Positive Later Bitto"