Thousands Of Parents Pray At The Famous 'Gatbawi' Stone Every Bit The College Entrance Examination Looms



Article: Every morning time at four am, mothers kneel inward prayer... 1,000 hold back inward draw of piece of job to pray at this i boulder

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

The 'Gatbawi' stone became famous for its statue of Buddha wearing a 'gat', which believers came to symbolize equally a place of blessings in addition to worship for futurity exam takers due to the 'gat' likewise looking similar a college graduation cap.

The stone has driblet dead a house of promise this yr fifty-fifty moreso due to the many changes in addition to complications to the exam brought virtually past times the virus, leaving parents desperate for hope. A 49 yr one-time woman bring upwards said, "I come upwards every weekend to bow 108 times for my 2d daughter, who volition hold upwards taking the test. For my starting fourth dimension daughter, I came almost every solar daytime to bow, but I've alone been coming on the weekends amongst my hubby this fourth dimension because of the virus. I pray amongst my whole see hoping that my immature adult woman tin overcome this pandemic in addition to earn results that are reflective of her hard work." 

Compared to terminal year, the sum of people visiting has been cutting inward one-half due to the virus. About 3,000 see every weekend, in addition to 1,000 on the weekdays. 

A director of the place explained, "I run into people wearing thick padding jackets come upwards earlier the sun's fifty-fifty up. I cry back parents are feeling to a greater extent than desperate because of the difficulties the virus has brought." 

-

1. [+763, -40] I know that this is but a reflection of how desperate our parents experience for us, but I felt in addition to then pressured whenever I saw my woman bring upwards in addition to grandmother driblet dead to pray at this. I did cease upwards getting into the college in addition to major I wanted but I don't cry back I could've handled it if I had been rejected. The best agency to back upwards your pupil correct at in i lawsuit is non making a big bargain of it the calendar week leading upwards to the exam in addition to but making certain they larn a skillful repast on the morning time of. 

2. [+660, -32] None of this volition aid your kid. Only endeavor volition accomplish their dreams.

3. [+447, -26] Yup, every year, it's ever bustling amongst people some this time. I but promise that everyone's beingness cautious of the virus in addition to that all their wishes come upwards true.

4. [+34, -5] What a waste materials of fourth dimension ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ kids who were meant to brand it volition brand it ã…‹ Just remain dwelling family where it's warm, what's the signal of whatsoever of this? You're actually trekking all the agency out to a boulder to pray to? ã…‹ã…‹

5. [+25, -2] I sympathise how these parents must feel... but produce yous actually cry back your nipper tin larn into SKY because yous prayed at a rock?

6. [+23, -3] Can't believe we're inward the 21st century in addition to this is withal happening..

7. [+19, -1] I sympathise how they experience but doing this won't modify your student's grades. Your grades are a reflection of your skills. Just remain dwelling family in addition to own got aid of your kid.

8. [+18, -4] The see of a mother...

9. [+15, -4] As if this changes anything? Just driblet dead dwelling family in addition to brand something yummy for the kids... don't waste materials your unloose energy hither in addition to cease upwards fainting in addition to needing to telephone phone 911..

10. [+13, -0] Just pray at dwelling family ㅜ

11. [+13, -7] Whether the kids larn into the schoolhouse or non doesn't matter.. this is but the alone thing that parents tin produce inward this moment. To all the parents in addition to exam takers out there, delight driblet dead on the virus inward heed equally yous prepare.

12. [+12, -0] In this world, it's a hard life fifty-fifty later yous larn into your dream school. Mothers, delight don't stress yourselves out over this. You're putting your wellness at take away a opportunity in addition to that'll hold upwards to a greater extent than of a burden on your kids than anything else.

-

No comments for "Thousands Of Parents Pray At The Famous 'Gatbawi' Stone Every Bit The College Entrance Examination Looms"