Song Kang Ho As Well As Kim Mo Hee Chosen For The Novel York Times' Listing Of '25 Greatest Actors'
Article: New York Times picks 2 Korean actors for listing of '25 greatest actors'
Source: Wikitree via Instagram
1. [+149] I all the same don't sympathise why she chose to convey an thing simply I create desire to perish along to encounter her acting
2. [+139] I used to endure her fan, I don't perish why she chose the path of adultery...
3. [+133] Kim Min Hee? 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
4. [+75] Song Kang Ho has ever been legendary..
5. [+68] Kim Min Hee would've dominated the Korean painting manufacture if non for her thing scandal
6. [+35] Why is Lee Byung Hun allowed to perish along his career unscathed simply Kim Min Hee can't?
7. [+19] Why Kim Min Hee the adulteress?... There are agency improve actresses deserving of the list..
8. [+17] Kim Min Hee ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ👎👎👎👎👎👎
9. [+14] She's such a neat actress, if non for her scandal ㅠㅠ why oh why would yous create such a thing!!!!! ㅜㅜ
10. [+5] She's a neat actress simply her career is over because of her scandal...
-

No comments for "Song Kang Ho As Well As Kim Mo Hee Chosen For The Novel York Times' Listing Of '25 Greatest Actors'"
Post a Comment