Seo Kang Joon Keeps His Hope To The Belatedly Commons Jisun


Article: "On the twenty-four hr menstruum of the outset snow..." Seo Kang Joon's moving-picture exhibit makes everyone cry

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

Seo Kang Joon in addition to Park Jisun had previously MC'd together where she made a asking for him to upload a selca on his SNS on the twenty-four hr menstruum of the outset snow, to which he promised he would. 

1. [+149] We missy you, Jisun-nim🙏

2. [+99] ㅠㅠ We missy you, Park Jisun-nim ㅠㅠ I'll recall your brilliant smiling forever.

3. [+44] We're no longer able to run into your smiling seem upwards on TV anymore precisely it's neat to run into y'all inwards pictures yet ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+22] Amazing of him to do...

5. [+12] I missy Jisun unni...

6. [+8] 🙏🙏🙏

7. [+5] 😭😭😭

8. I had no idea. I was wondering why mortal who normally never posts of a abrupt posted something.

-

No comments for "Seo Kang Joon Keeps His Hope To The Belatedly Commons Jisun"