Moments Earlier The College Entrance Exam
Article: Test taker heading to testing optic inwards anti-contamination suit
Source: News 1 via Nate
1. [+653, -14] Good luck on your test!
2. [+472, -16] Find strength, create good until the end. Hopefully everyone gets to salve their stress at dwelling amongst their families later the test.
3. [+446, -11] Fighting !!!!!!!
4. [+25, -1] This is in all likelihood for the best since the seek is nationwide
5. [+22, -5] Now this guy knows what he's doing!!
6. [+20, -1] If you're immuno-compromised, this is the agency to go
7. [+18, -0] I hope nosotros don't guide keep to meet pictures similar this adjacent year
8. [+16, -1] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ He's a tyke who takes life seriously ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
-
Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+167, -4] Hoping this is all over adjacent year...
2. [+147, -3] This is the final day, let's all notice strength
3. [+132, -4] Good results volition come upward fighting to the seek takers!! I back upward you lot ^^
4. [+10, -2] I know it can't endure tardily taking the seek amongst a mask on but notice pull until the end!
5. [+2, -0] I simply experience in addition to thus bad for high schoolhouse seniors this year
-
Source: YTN via Nate
1. [+341, -14] I'm certain it wasn't tardily to written report for the seek this yr but I'm in addition to thus proud of everyone for belongings on. Whatever the results are, I hope everyone does their best today! Fighting!
2. [+324, -11] Worried for the people who demand to monitor them ㅜㅜ fighting to all the seek takers in addition to monitors ã…
3. [+9, -2] Should've made certain the monitors are also people who guide keep tested positive ã…¡ã…¡ it's unfair to guide keep negative teachers monitor positive students
4. [+6, -2] Imagine taking the college entrance examination inwards a infirmary room... I hope they all larn meliorate soon
5. [+3, -1] They're in all likelihood non feeling good either... fighting!!
-
Article: Principal's solo present of support
Source: News 1 via Nate
1. [+769, -6] I idea this was a i human protestation at outset but it's simply a actually cool principal
2. [+631, -9] Cool of him
3. [+537, -9] Very cool of him Most principals in all likelihood already guide keep twenty-four hr catamenia trips planned amongst the other teachers... It seems similar he decorated his sign himself too, how genuine ^^
4. [+35, -1] How heartwarming. Couldn't endure tardily to stand upward at that topographic point lonely equally the primary similar that.
5. [+34, -1] Is he lonely because of the virus? I honor that, in addition to how cute, too...
-
Article: Mother in addition to miss earlier the seek inwards masks
Source: News 1 via Nate
1. [+946, -27] These pictures brand me tear upward every unmarried year
2. [+657, -23] Everything touches the pump to a greater extent than this yr because of the pandemic. Fighting!
3. [+22, -2] Aigoo, I'm vehement up. I can't imagine how desperate the parents must experience seeing their kids walk inwards amongst masks... All parents of seek takers desire only i matter in addition to it's that their kids are able to smooth calorie-free on their efforts. Great undertaking to all the seek takers for making it this far in addition to fighting until the real end!
4. [+19, -2] The parents of today's seek takers were the outset generation to guide keep the college entrance exam. It must experience dissimilar for them to know that their kids are taking the same seek that they did.
5. [+15, -1] Normally you're supposed to political party difficult later the test... but there's nix to await frontwards to this year
-













No comments for "Moments Earlier The College Entrance Exam"
Post a Comment