Ladies Code's Sojung Bids For A Novel Kickoff Afterward Opening Upward Almost Their Tragic Auto Accident

Article: Ladies Code's Sojung makes a tearful confession well-nigh halting promos subsequently RiSe in addition to Eunbi's deaths

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+317] The grouping did non completely halt activities. The remaining 3 members did proceed to liberate music in addition to then delight don't alone compassion her. I promise everyone supports Sojung unni's novel start!! Sojung unni, yous deserve to smile. I'll e'er back upward yous ❤️

2. [+205] She's a neat singer. Just similar the proverb goes, the living deserve to live. What happened is tragic simply I'm certain the friends that she lost are supporting her from upward above. The accident was non Sojung-ssi's fault, in addition to I know that the higher she rises every bit a singer, the happier her friends volition be. I laissez passer on her my genuine support.

3. [+131] ㅠㅠ Yes, nosotros recollect that tragic accident ㅠㅠ I'm certain the daze in addition to sadness of it all is withal amongst her ㅠㅠ She has made such a hard conclusion to come upward dorsum ㅠㅠ in addition to I promise she survives until the real halt on 'Sing Again' ㅠㅠ

4. [+47] Sojung, I back upward you!! Let's notice forcefulness ❤️

5. [+22] The accident was non your fault. Let it all become in addition to I promise to run into yous on TV amongst a smiling face. Fighting! ㅎㅎ👏👏👏👏

6. [+19] I back upward yous ^^

7. [+17] You tin tell that she is emotionally struggling ㅜㅜ

8. [+5] Yes.. they lived together similar family. I can't imagine the hurting of losing them...

-

No comments for "Ladies Code's Sojung Bids For A Novel Kickoff Afterward Opening Upward Almost Their Tragic Auto Accident"