Hong Jin Immature Admits To Plagiarizing Her Thesis, Opens Upwards Near Her Fear

Article: Hong Jin Young apologizes for plagiarizing thesis "I couldn't acknowledge it because I was scared I'd never move able to perform again"

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Naver

1. [+1,660, -39] All she had to create was stick to her trot singing, why larn greedy as well as become for a mistaken master's as well as drive this mess? How many celebrities genuinely receive got the fourth dimension to attend classes, receive got tests, as well as graduate normally? Times receive got changed as well as you lot quest to give-up the ghost along up.

2. [+1,204, -49] You telephone phone that an excuse? ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Farewell

3. [+685, -30] Nope, you lot should non move thinking of performing on phase anymore. Plagiarizing your thesis is a crime. You cannot only hold off to brush it nether the rug!

4. [+381, -4] The plagiarism isn't the trial for me because how many kids haven't copied something inward their lives? What pissed me off was the "then cancel the degree" reaction from her. She ruined her picture amongst that one.

5. [+377, -5] I'm only glad nosotros don't receive got to run across her unni anymore. I don't loathe her or anything but I never got why her unni was a fixed cast member.

6. [+221, -1] The balls of her to become on 'Radio Star' as well as claim she wrote her ain thesis field thinking she'd never larn caught

7. [+209, -7] She's alone apologizing at i time that she's been caught.. as well as it sounds similar she's going to larn dorsum to performing i time all this blows over. Please only reverberate as well as remain off of TV.... 

8. [+198, -13] She writes nearly her bird inward her apology similar it's something that tin sack move "returned" but she should know that the right facial expression is that she's genuinely "disqualified" from the degree. How did she write a thesis without fifty-fifty knowing the basics similar this... Her apology doesn't audio genuine, only sounds similar she's admitting it earlier the burn downward spreads to her father.

9. [+151, -2] She likely realized she has no to a greater extent than holes left to escape from . I'm almost scared amongst how easily she was able to prevarication on shows similar 'Radio Star'.

10. [+116, -3] Just besides much greed!! And her woman nurture as well as sis idea they could larn a gratis ride to fame off her dorsum field others receive got to fighting for such opportunities! This is why people are mad as well as angry amongst you.

-

No comments for "Hong Jin Immature Admits To Plagiarizing Her Thesis, Opens Upwards Near Her Fear"