Former U-Kiss Fellow Member Eli Announces Divorce From Married Adult Woman Of Vi Years


Article: Eli announces 'divorce' amongst married adult woman Ji Yeon Soo

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+345] I'm certain they both worked ahrd on their marriage. Having gotten married myself, I realize that it's no slow task. No 1 volition know the truthful argue for their divorce other than those two. Not fifty-fifty parents together with siblings tin approximate it.

2. [+36] What's the signal inward announcing this?

3. [+36] So what? Who are they? 

4. [+34] Yeah precisely who's Eli;; I bet Illaoi is to a greater extent than famous than this guy;;

5. [+10] Nugu?

6. [+8] And who.. is this?

7. [+4] (Didn't around other U-KISS fellow member larn a divorce too?)

8. [+5] And who cares

9. [+4] Didn't he retire from the industry? Why is he making a populace announcement?

10. [+3] I don't know.. either of them...

-

No comments for "Former U-Kiss Fellow Member Eli Announces Divorce From Married Adult Woman Of Vi Years"